Posted by : Unknown Thursday, March 28, 2013


Rich Girl for GO Launcher apk

Rich Girl for GO Launcher apk Description


**PLEASE READ**If you are running Android 4.1 or higher, the new Google encryption during download from the Market may have "broken" your theming, especially with the GO apps. They may not show up in the GO Theme Menu. Please contact me for an unencrypted copy that will fix this :)

Rich Girl for GO Launcher Re-released & Updated to include all of the latest features of GO launcher. A ton of Girly, Glitzy & Rich customization to show off your Wealthy Attitude! 54 wallpapers 298 hi-res icons Supports Apps to SD

Follow me on Twitter @mamtadezignz -I will keep everyone updated of new releases, updates, etc. I'm going to be having some special app promotions coming up, so stay tuned! I also have a Facebook set up for Mamta Dezignz to showcase new releases & for special previews of upcoming releases – stop by & say “Hi!”

**IMPORTANT**
This theme is designed to be used only with GO Launcher EX. It will not work with any other home replacements.

You must have GO Launcher EX installed in order to use this theme. Themes do not "open" or "apply" on their own.

**Theme Features**
* 54 wallpapers!
* 298 hdpi icons!
* Icon Backs to ensure all icons are skinned! (SEE NOTE BELOW)
* Custom Drawer!
* Custom Dock!
* Custom Folders
* Custom Menu Icons

NOTE: The colors of the icons that are shown ON TOP of the icon backs in this theme do not represent the actual theme icons-those are specific to the rooted theme I have on my phone..

Any questions or feedback, please email me at mamtadezignz@hotmail.com. I also have limited availability to do Custom themes – email me & we'll talk.

This Theme is for **PERSONAL USE ONLY**





Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Blog Archive

Labels

- Copyright © Zez Apk - Powered by Blogger -