Posted by : Unknown Saturday, June 15, 2013


CM10/AOKP:Black Exodus apk

CM10/AOKP:Black Exodus apk Description


Introducing Black Exodus for the CM10/AOKP Theme Chooser!

NOTE TO CM9 USERS: You may notice some difference in the notification area, this is normal and had to do this to make the theme compatible across both CM10/10.1 and CM9. Thanks.

As most of you know, Black Exodus was one of the first Galaxy Nexus themes and my aim was to get a Black/Dark experience whilst maintaining an excellent battery life. My inspiration was from Pele's theme Black Android, I had the pleasure of porting this theme to the Galaxy S2 and knew the ins and outs of this theme so when I got a Galaxy Nexus I wanted to make an original theme and then Black Exodus was born. I updated the theme almost daily with more and more features with Inverted Apps.

If you wish to report a bug, email me @ kcolbeck1@gmail.com

Now the Theme Chooser has been ported to ICS (Thanks Arcee) I will be moving all my themes to the Theme Chooser. This is the pro version version on the Market.
Install Instructions:
-Once You've bought the app and its installed
-Go to Settings > Themes (This is for CM10 but similar on AOKP)
-Select Black Exodus
-Click 'Apply'
-Reboot
-Done





Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Blog Archive

Labels

- Copyright © Zez Apk - Powered by Blogger -